Chapter 7: Lights Out
Fossa R-81 (Weapon)
- Can be found on the roof before the walkway in the balconies area, and on one of the final enemies on the bridge
Spezzotti 12 Gauge (Weapon)
- One enemy carries this weapon in the ballroom
- Guards in the ballroom, this weapon is only available here.
- Second wave of enemies that kick down the ballroom doors (Crushing Mode Only)
Chapter 8: The Grave of Henry Avery
Bronze Boar (Treasure)
- From the start, turn right and follow the cliff on your right, hopping down terraces until you reach a cave. Find the Bronze Boar inside.
Redware and Silver Jug Flask (Treasure)
- In the start area, follow the snowpack uphill to the big rock formations. Look for the Redware and Silver Jug Flask on the ground at the edge of the snow where the grass begins.
Carved Wood Kashkul (Treasure)
- Move along the rock wall on the rightmost edge of the outpost and look behind the supply stack covered with a blue tarp. You’ll find the Carved Wood Kashkul on the ground near the tree.
- Center of the crate puzzle area – cannot be missed.
- Enemies carry these in the crate puzzle area.
Carved Nut Bottle (Treasure)
- After you use the rolling cart to climb through the storeroom ceiling, find the low cave blocked by debris on the left cliff wall. Toss a stick of dynamite to blast it open, and then enter to find the Carved Nut Bottle.
Mettler M-30 (Weapon)
- Far right side of the enemy bridge area near a propane tank and behind a small wooden fence
Propane Tank (Weapon)
- Scattered throughout the bridge area
Barok .44 (Weapon)
- One on a crate on the far side of the bridge, also, second to last enemy on the bridge carries one.
- Right side of the upper bridge area, (Crushing Mode Only)
Traveling Inkwell with Seal (Treasure)
- You’ll come to an area where you have to slide down gravel to reach a wall on the other side. Use the pole to jump across the chasm. Drop down to reveal a hidden area, here you will find the The Traveling Inkwell with Seal is in the back left corner.
Carved Ivory Vanitas (Treasure)
- Before you open the dorm gate, climb the wall on the gate’s left side to discover a small hidden alcove with a statue. Find the Carved Ivory Vanitas stashed at the foot of the statue.
Excavated Grave (Journal Entry)
- You will find the first Journal Entry “Excavated Grave” in the graveyard, you can spot an open grave with 2 skeletons in it, and you need to inspect them for first Journal Entry.
Monk’s Letter (Journal Note)
- As you enter and descend into the underground catacombs, in the first chamber you will find the Monk’s Letter in the corner.
Scottish Ha’penny (Treasure)
- As you enter the Three Crosses Puzzle chamber from the stairs, turn left and find the Scottish Ha’penny at the foot of the statue in the first alcove..
- You will have this conversation “Thing For St. Dismas” with Sam after examining the door puzzle statues in the tomb.
- After solving the door puzzle, before opening the door. This Conversation “It Looks like a Constellation” is tied to the Journal Entry “Libra Constellation Sketch.”
Libra Constellation Sketch (Journal Entry)
- Stand back and look at the door after solving the puzzle and before interacting with it. This Journal Entry is tied to the Conversation “It Looks Like A Constellation.”
- In the cave crawl space, next to the skeleton.
Slipjoint Clasp Knife (Treasure)
- After you get through the cathedral gate and grapple-swing across to the coastal terraces, enter the cave on the first terrace. Inside, take the first right turn into the low tunnel and follow it to the Slipjoint Clasp Knife at the end.
Pewter Singing Bird Box (Treasure)
- From the broken rope ladder, turn around and make a running leap across the gap to the opposite ledge. Enter the cave and find the Pewter Singing Bird Box inside.
Tortoise Shell Snuff Box (Treasure)
- After Sam pulls you up, move left along the cliff’s edge until you can look down and see a rounded gray ledge jutting out below. Hang and drop down the series of handholds to the ledge. Then grab the Tortoise Shell Snuff Box in an alcove. Climb the handholds on the opening’s right side to get back up onto the plateau.
- In a cave under the first landmass you land on while facing the Shoreline battle.
Persian Tailoring Scissors (Treasure)
- In canyon with old crumbling staircases, find Persian Tailoring Scissors in an alcove behind the stairs’ middle landing.
Chapter 9: Those Who Prove Worthy
Tew’s Warning (Journal Entry)
- Interact with The hanging gibbet near the starting position.
Lantern Mounted Flintlock (Treasure)
- Before you cross the rickety bridge, hop down to your left and find the Lantern Mounted Flintlock in a small cave. Once you leap across the bridge’s gap, you can’t get back!
Door Mechanism (Journal Entry)
- On the lock hole after opening the door in the 3-cross puzzle at the Lock Mechanism.
- Walk toward the cliff edge on the left just after leaving the 3-cross puzzle. When the Talk icon appears above Sam, trigger the Optional Conversation, “As I Live And Breathe”
Strange Pendant (Treasure)
- After leaving 3-crosses puzzle room, follow the path on the right and spot grapple icon on post below you. Leap toward and then drop down. Now swing over to the ledge where you can collect the Strange Pendant from the ground by the skeleton.
Amatory Box (Treasure)
- After you grapple across to the platform under the great arches, hang down from narrow section of floor between two columns. Drop down series of handholds to find the Amatory Box at the right end.
Pewter Box (Treasure)
- After you eavesdrop on Rafe and Nadine and move to the next walkway, look for the Pewter Box in the side room with the fallen statue. Note: You must roll under the statue to reach the item.
Memento Mori Skull Watch (Treasure)
- After you use the rolling crate to climb up the wall, veer rightward through the jagged hole in the wall and hang down from the edge of the drop-off to see the Memento Mori Skull Watch glowing in a tiny alcove just below you. Drop down the handholds to the alcove, grab the treasure.
Scottish Tipstaff (Treasure)
- After you hook the crate and use it to grapple onto the platform, veer right and find the Scottish Tipstaff tucked behind a wicker basket on a crate near the corner.
Thomas Howard Letter (Journal Note)
- After dropping down to the lower area, on a skeleton, Hard to Miss this one
- Impossible to miss…
Mazur LDR (Weapon)
- Around the platform Drake and Sam swing to with the first sniper.